Monday, August 1, 2011

New new new!!

 So a couple of weeks ago I got asked to do a photoshoot again for a friend of a friend, this time it was for her and her baby! So it was  A MATERNITY SHOOT!  I got super excited when asked..for one, I havn't done many of these types of shoots..so It was new and exciting and fun to get ideas going. And for two, I was doing this shoot for someone I have never met before! I drove to her house and met her and her husband and started to get shutter happy ;)  It was a nice feeling knowing I can go by myself and accomplish a job and have fun doing it! Her name was Zen and she was so relaxed and beautiful! She was glowing! Here are some of my favorites frm this shoot.

Zen is exspecting any day now, I can't wait to meet baby Nickalous! And get to get shutter happy with him ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment