Monday, August 1, 2011

The butterflies...

Yesterday I did a shoot for a family .. a very beautilful family, and it was alot of fun! a couple of weeks ago I was asked by my boyfriend if I would like to do a shoot for his co-worker and her family. I was of course really excited and already starting to think of ideas! But for some reason I got nervous..I dont know if it was because I have never met the family before of if it was because I still get nervous because I feel like I may do a bad job and make my boyfriend look bad ;( idk what it was..but I guess it turned out to be a very fun shoot..it went really fast and the family was so cute together! They had a three year little boy named Jilian, and he was amazing! Super model for sure! haha little ham! I decided to do them at the beach, and I was lucky enough to have anthony (boyfriend) to go with me..so it was really nice and comforting to have him there. It's wierd because I have done shoots on my own before, but it is always nice to have some help and comfort around just in-case ;) Here are some of my favorites from this shoot..

Anthony my sexy helper ;)

I havn't showed them yet..so I really hope they love them! we will see ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment